The second conference “GREEN CITIES” is focused on presentation of scientific works and research results of international institutions at the topic of sustainable urban freight transport and distribution
- Influence of urban freight transport on environment.
- New trends in ecologistics.
- Influence of freight distribution in touristic and spa resorts on their functioning.
- Computerization of urban infrastructure. IT platforms for urban freight distribution.
- Urban freight distribution chains’ modeling.
- Freight distribution planning in the terms of sustainable development.
- Urban industry infrastructure.
- City marketing as the support for sustainable development.
- Public-private partnership for sustainable city logistics development.
- Safety problems in urban freight transport.
- Monitoring of city environment in the term of freight transport.
- Influence of logistics systems on efficiency of metropolitan area functioning.
- Economics’ aspects of efficiency increasing in urban freight distribution.
- Sustainable logistics in the urban tourist area.
Submitted papers after the presentation at the conference will be published in Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences or Scientific Journal of Maritime University of Szczecin